In association with Paranormal minds TV and Paranormal-investigations association
Ghost Hunting Nights
Fully escorted vigils with our experienced paranormal investigators using electronic and digital detection equipment.
A NEW WAY OF EXPERIENCING THE PARANORMAL WORLD
LET'S INVESTIGATE THE PARANORMAL TOGETHER!
Click on images for details and directions
Please bring your paypal receipt with you, this is your E-ticket
SECURE YOUR PLACE AT ANY EVENT WITH A £10.00 DEPOSIT
BALANCE TO BE PAID 7 DAYS PRIOR TO EVENT DATE
For entertainment purposes only
OUR NEXT EVENT
cancelled and postponed events
Due to the global Covid19 Coronavirus pandemic, our event organisers have taken the decision to postpone or cancel our events.
If you have purchased tickets for an affected event, we will be in touch with further information.
A limited number of members only events are being planned for May/June if conditions improve.
Terms and Conditions
1) Booking Agreement: By booking an event, the participant(s) agree to all terms and conditions, the participant(s) indemnify paranormalplaces.uk, from and against all liability in respect of any costs, claims, damages, demands, penalties, actions, proceedings, suits, losses or expenses in respect of or arising out of the injury to or the death of any person, or damage to any property arising from participation in the activity.
2) Health and Safety aspects of the event must be adhered to at all times. paranormalplaces.uk will not be responsible for any physical, psychological and long term illness or injuries, or death as a result from attending any event. Investigating the uncharted world of the paranormal can be hazardous and dangerous so all clients attend at their own risk. Attendees must stay with their group at all times and not take it upon themselves to wonder off. paranormalplaces.uk will have done a thorough Risk Assessment prior to the event; therefore there may be certain areas which are cordoned off for the safety of the attendees. Anybody who does not follow these rules will be asked to leave.
3) No person under the age of 18 is permitted to attend any of our events due to our insurance terms.
4) We do not discriminate against anyone with a disability however, due to most of our events having unsuitable access for wheel chairs it may not be possible or safe to attend certain investigations. If you have a disability and would like to join us, please contact paranormalplaces.uk and we will advise on the best possible options.
5) We have a zero tolerance of illegal drugs and alcohol.
Anyone found to be under the influence of either will be asked to leave immediately with no refund.
6) We cannot guarantee that you will see or experience any paranormal activity on any of our events but if you do, we suggest you try to stay as calm as possible for your own safety and the safety of people around you.
7) Smoking is not permitted inside any of our locations, there will be a designated smoking area outside and away form the building.
8) paranormalplaces.uk will not be liable for any loss or damage to equipment belonging to the participants during and after the event, even if caused by poltergeist activity. If in doubt keep your belongings with you.
9) Investigations are carried out at night and generally in the dark until the early hours of the morning. If you have far to travel we would advise you to book a local bed & breakfast or hotel; driving whilst tired can kill.
10) paranormalplaces.uk will not be held responsible for any damage caused by guests during our investigation.
11) We advise all guests to only bring with them the equipment and money you need for the event. We suggest you don't bring handbags. All bags must be left in the base room during the investigation for safety reasons.
12) No food or drink is permitted outside of the base room, during the walk around or after investigating has begun. This is for the respect of the property we are using and to prevent damage. Some of the buildings we visit and their contents are of historical importance and usually of great value.
13) By signing these terms and conditions, you are giving your permission for all photographs or video records made on any paranormalplaces.uk investigation to be used by paranormalplaces.uk and/or being published on the paranormalplaces.uk web site.
18) paranormalplaces.uk reserve the right to change, add or amend these terms and conditions at any time. We also reserve the right to change, add or amend any part of any event at any time.